Please Note: Our statement on COVID-19
You give… We receipt… Lives change!
Calculate Your Receipt You’ll be surprised at how it adds up!
Donate Used Furnishings My Furniture Bank will arrange a pickup or you can drop items off at our warehouse.
Welcome to My Furniture Bank!
Furniture Poverty is real in our communities, and it often hides behind closed doors. At My Furniture Bank we recycle new and gently used home furnishings from individual and corporate donors and distribute them to:
- – those transitioning from homelessness
- – refugees
- – youth living on their own
- – families living below the poverty line
- – victims of domestic violence
- – the elderly
- – those with disabilities
- – those who have lost all to fire, a natural disaster or personal tragedy
Help us to eliminate Furniture Poverty in your community!
To help people have what they need to create happy, healthy homes.
Our Vision:Sustainable living for all. What do we mean by ‘sustainable living’?
- People – Having furniture is a basic need. It helps to create a sense of safety, security, and turns a place to live into a long-term home.
- Planet – Decreasing waste and using what we have already is crucial for the health of our planet.